Prof Bernhard Biermann Senior Director Business Development Europe / Chairman of the Board of Directors FEV UK Ltd – FEV GmbH, Senior Director Business Development Europe & Chairman of the Board of Directors FEV UK Ltd. His professional profile contains:
- 7 years business development Europe with focus on UK and Scandinavian as well as commercial, industrial & large engines customers
- 8 years of experience with testing solutions in the fields of program management, project planning, production, sales & marketing
- 9 years of engineering expertise in gasoline thermodynamics and benchmarking, project management.
- 4 years student worker in the fields of diesel after-treatment, design & optical combustion assessment.
- Education – Diploma Degree TH (Mech. Eng.) 1987, RWTH Aachen University.
Turnkey Engineering Alliance Partners – FEV GmbH, D-Aachen (“FEV”) www.fev.com
In-charge of the Screems Project and reporting to Ralf Kalmbach at ATK: Dr.-ing. Norbert W. Alt, Chairman of the Executive Board of FEV Europe GmbH, responsible for FEV’s European operations. http://www.fev.com/en/who-we-are/management.html to whom Bernhard reports directly.